12/09/2008

A Christmas Gift to the People of Illinois


During the Christmas season, there is nothing like a gift that keeps on giving. This year, that gift is Illinois governor, Rod Blagojevich. I encourage you to read the complaint. It is long (78 pages), but worth the read. I know for a fact that the prosecutors are very proud of it, as they should be. One of them personally encouraged me to read it.


It is hard to believe that a man who knew that he was under criminal investigation would continue to engage in criminal schemes, especially as high profile as filling a US Senate seat vacated by the President-Elect. I believe that this behavior is sociopathic. I just hope it doesn't set up an insanity defense!
UPDATE: ABC News is reporting that Jesse Jackson, Jr. is Senate Candidate No. 5.

No comments: